Ideal-ist, the network of National Contact Points for ICT research in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in a brokerage event with pre-arranged online Face2Face meetings complementing the first Horizon Europe event the Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space.
This brokerage event is a unique networking opportunity for actors in the DIGITAL field! Follow us via #F2F2022
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- build quality partnerships for participating in ICT across Horizon Europe
- facilitate the setup of project consortia for Horizon Europe calls
- discuss and develop new project ideas on ICT at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Facts & figures - Interest is on the rise
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the ICT sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
The call topics indicated in the brokerage system refer to the pre-published version of the Cluster 4 Work Programme.
(The final work programme is expected to be published in December 2022).
- Destination 3: World Leading Data & Computing Technologies
- Destination 4: Digital & Emerging Technologies for Competitiveness & Fit for the Green Deal
- Destination 6: A Human-centered and Ethical Development of the Digital & Industrial Technologies
PLEASE NOTE: as "digital" is present across all pillars of Horizon Europe, other collaboration opportunities can be explored as well. If you would like to find partners for other areas, please have a look at the full list of Horizon Europe information & brokerage events
EUROPEAN INNOVATION COUNCIL (EIC)
DIGITAL INNOVATION HUBS & PLATFORMS
HORIZON EUROPE PARTNERSHIPS
GLOBAL CHALLENGES & DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
CROSS CUTTING AREAS